Brenda and I want to welcome you to the David’s Refuge family. While there is little doubt you know you have joined an amazing organization, I want to point out just a few reasons I feel you have made the right decision.
- You are now part of a staff made up of fun, dedicated, and passionate women who are committed to serving and loving our David’s Refuge families. You will quickly fall in love with them all.
- The mission you now serve is inspiring and life-changing! Everything you do as our office manager will enable us to provide respite, resources and support to parents and guardians of children with special needs or life-threatening medical conditions where they will be refreshed, restored, and renewed in their role as caregivers.
- The Board of Directors will ensure that this mission is lived out with excellence, resourcing you and all the others on staff to do their job.
- You will have the incredible privilege to work with a team of volunteers who will blow you away with their selflessness and commitment to caring for the caregiver.
- You will quickly learn the impact David, our man behind the mission, has made and will continue to make on thousands of families. His faith, his love for people, and his passion for life continue to motivate all of us.
- Our vision, “To become a community nationally recognized for empowering caregivers to lead their families with strength and grace.” will remind you that we still have a long way to go. We need you!
- One of the greatest parts of your job will be meeting and interacting with the moms and dads we serve. You will bring life to them as you remind them that they are not alone, what they do matters, and that God and their community love them.
Thank you Kim for sharing with us your skills, passion, and love for people. I can’t wait to the impact you will have in helping us live out our mission.