Today is Brenda’s birthday and I want you to celebrate with me! Many of you know who Brenda is but I am sure some of you don’t. Let me tell you about her.
- She is my wife, life partner, and best friend for over thirty-five years.
- She is my fellow co-founder of David’s Refuge. It was her idea to start a refuge for moms and dads just like us.
- She is the wonderful mother of Christopher, David, and Daniel.
- She is the loving Nonnie of three beautiful grandsons.
- She is a follower of Jesus and unashamedly worships him.
- She was the primary caregiver of David, The Man Behind the Mission.
- She is artistic and creative. She knits, crochets, sews, paints, plays guitar, flute, and piano, gardens, and is a creative home decorator.
- She is an idea person.
- She is a connector of people.
- She is my wife! (I know I told you that in #1 but I am still blown away by the fact she is my bride and wife!) I love you Brenda!
I would love it if you would take just a moment to let Brenda know you are thinking about her today by wishing her a happy birthday or by sharing something that would encourage her and remind her she is not alone and loved by God and you. Brenda, I love you and thank God he brought you into the world and into my life. Happy Birthday.